May 30, 2016

Backless pink dress


Hello darlings, I'm always excited when a new week starts and I get to show you a new outfit, especially if that outfit is a very dear one to me, just like the one from today.

From what I've noticed, there are certain clothing pieces every season which are adored by the bloggers (and not only), pieces which you can see on most of the blogs, regardless of these being bought in stores like Zara, H&M, Mango or in international online stores  such as Shein.com, Choies, OASAP, etc. One of the items I'm talking about is THIS DRESS , which I already saw on some other blogs and its popularity grows every day. Well I also set my eyes on it a while ago due to its color, its length, the fabric (neopren) which enables it to keep its pretty shape and of course the fact that it is backless. So many pluses for just one piece, hehe. :)
Anyway, I don't actually mind that I saw it before because such pieces make me get more creative while styling them (since I like to try different combinations) and I think that seeing more ways in which you can combine one item can be very helpful and inspiring, making it easier for you to decide whether it really suits you and whether you really want that dress, blouse, bag, etc.

Mixing pink and grey / silver is one of my all time favorite combos, therefore I knew right from the beginning that this would be my choice of wearing this gorgeous dress. By adding a pair of elegant sandals and some other silver / metallic details I obtained a stylish, feminine and elegant outfit which can be worn for a special event, a party or even at a wedding. The good part is that the nature of this fabric enables you to wear the dress also in casual combinations, simply by adding a pair of white sneakers and bag.

How would you wear this dress? Remember to check it out HERE

Have a pretty, productive week!
Andra



 










 Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI
Cardigan / Pulover - H&M
Sandals / Sandale - Zara
Belt / Curea - Mango
Bag / Geanta - Manguun

23 comments:

  1. Super dragut iti vine rochia, imi place mult si culoarea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress :)

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit... love the roses!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress!
    http://stylequest.se/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress <3

    Take a look at my new post: http://www.totafashion.com/when-casual/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte drăguță și romantică ținuta! Îmi plac accesoriile silver a lot!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous look! That dress looks wonderful on you, very chic!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy & stylish! Adorable dress!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-cu-spatele-gol-lungi-senzatia-acestei-veri/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very classy & stylish! Adorable dress!
    Greetings from MissGrey Romania- http://bit.ly/1VAb4ln

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous dress and I like how you styled it with silver metallic! Classy! <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is stunning! It looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts