Dec 13, 2016

Casual black & green

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Cardigan / Cardigan - H&M || Backpack / Ghiozdan - Primark || Boots / Cizmulite - Zara || Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare - Mango 

Hey hey, what's up what's new? :) As you probably know by now, I usually post on Mondays but since yesterday was quite a weird day for me and I wasn't feeling that well I decided to postpone it for today. Changes are also welcome from time to time, right? :)

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here and I actually can't wait to decorate the tree and start feeling the holiday spirit, because this year, unlike the past years I'm not exactly feeling it. However I'm sure that this will change once I get home :) And if there are two colors to think about when I say "Christmas" these would definitely be RED and dark GREEN (emerald green, forest green, etc). I just feel that these colors work best during this time of the year, especially the type of green that I chose to wear in today's post. I've been having this cardigan for some years now but somehow I always find myself wearing it only during this time of the year. I totally love this type of green and since I didn't have this color on the blog since forever I decided it would be a great combo to the lovely black dress that I'm wearing.

The little black dress is a classic, always was and always will be, but if you're looking for a dress which can be worn in both casual and elegant outfits than this is definitely the one. It is made of a soft cotton material, which makes it very comfortable, it has an a-line shape and what is truly special about this dress are the ruffled sleeves, which I love. They just make it so adorable :)
Also, it is very easy to style and this time I chose to wear it in a casual combo, with my beloved ankle boots, a pair of fishnet tights and for some extra color, I also added a green velvet backpack which I find to be super cute. :) The dress can be found HERE, at an amazing price and the best part is that you can find it in many other colors, just check it out :)

Let me know what you think of this look & have a great week!
Love, A.
















10 comments:

  1. You look stunning! Gorgeous outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine großartige Kombi! Das Kleid ist ja der Hammer! Und den Rucksack finde ich total süß! Der Fellanhänger passt perfekt :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, liebe Melanie! Liebe Grüße :*:*:*

      Delete
  3. Green looks lovely on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat de bine te prinde verdele!!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look and the little green details on the bag. great post girl!

    Subomi|My Fashion Musings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts