Oct 13, 2016

Black Tulle


Hey loves,

I am finally back with an outfit post and this one has quite a story. To be more precise, we took three sets of photos of this look and only the third time was a charm. I didn't exactly like the first ones, whereas the second ones were taken in the sun and the light was pretty awkward. So luckily my sweet mum had the patience to help me with the third set of photos and I finally liked these ones.

Not to mention that this gorgeous tulle skirt deserved some pretty pictures, so I couldn't just post whatever. :D You already know how much I love tulle skirts and I already own several in different colors and styles, but I thought that a black one would be just perfect for the autumn / winter season. I fell in love with this one the moment I got it. The fabric is really good and the skirt actually has 3 layers of tulle, one of which also has some ruffles to help it keep its shape. The length is also perfect and the elasticated waist makes it suitable for several sizes. It is fluffy and pretty and it makes you feel like a true ballerina :D.

I already wore it a lot, with flats, heels and sneakers (you might have saw some pics on Instagram or Snapchat) and I love each and every combo, so if you like tulle skirts I definitely recommend this one to you. I chose to wear it this time with a grey T-shirt and some red details, but you can also wear it with a shirt, a blouse or a sweater and the black "color" allows you to pair it with all sorts of shades and prints. You can find it HERE at an amazing price and the shipping is FREE worldwide.

On another matter, you should totally follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (andy-andra) to see what I'm up to this weekend. It's gonna be interesting, pinky promise :D

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, A.
















T-shirt / Tricou - H&M
Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI
Heels / Pantofi - Primark
Bag / Geanta - Mango
Jacket / Jacheta - Primark

6 comments:

  1. Adorabil outfitul! Iubesc fustele de genul!
    Keep it up!:)
    http://color--your--life.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulle skirt is amazing and looks great :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in these kinds of skirts! Lovely outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Your skirt is just perfect!
    http://stylequest.se/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz toller Look, der Rock steht dir super :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts