Sep 8, 2016

still got those summer feelings..


..and it couldn't be any other way as our thermometers are still showing 28-29 degrees, yuhuu! But yeah, it's actually the 39th of August, if you know what I mean :)) and it will continue like that until on the 1st of August, next year :)).

Anyway, I actually had something else prepared for today, my first proper autumn outfit but due to some technical problems (not my fault..) I had to postpone it until next week, hopefully. It would have been too warm for it anyway, plus that the weekend is just around the corner and if you have a special event already planned or you just want to dress up a little, I figured this could be more than helpful.

Yesterday I received another package with some brand new goodies, just perfect for this in-between seasons period of time. Among them was also this adorable SKIRT which I can't actually tell you how much I like!! The colors, the print, the length, the fabric - they are all just perfect and the quality is excellent. This website keeps on amazing me everytime I receive my order and I must tell you that they are totally trustworthy and their products are great!

Going back to the SKIRT however, I like the fact that it's a bit longer than a normal midi skirt and that the fabric is thick and heavy and so the skirt can keep its shape. The multiple colors allow you to style it in many different ways and I think it can also be worn during the colder days, just by adding a pair of stilettos or even ankle boots and a leather jacket. I paired it this time with three different colors: white, red and pink, just to show you how versatile it it, but you can definitely wear it with other colors as well (e.g.: black, fuchsia, yellow, baby blue / mint, nude etc.).

How would you wear it? Do you have anything planned for the weekend?
Kisses, A!

P.S.: Remember, you can find the skirt HERE, on SALE!
















Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI
Blouse / Bluza - Promod
Sandals / Sandale - Zara
Clutch / Plic - H&M




19 comments:


  1. Lovely outfit dear, you look amazing!! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful outfit dear,love it!! Skirt is really gorgeous! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. I feel you girl. Summer is my favorite season! Love your skirt by the way :)

    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heels are so nice.
    Please have a look on my newest range of crossbody bags online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your beautiful midi skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow so chic and pretty! That skirt and those heels are just perfect ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skirt will do really well in the fall too! Nice shoes :)

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts