Feb 25, 2016

the studded bucket bag


[EN] Finally a new outfit post, I know. Thing is that I have tons of ideas for spring looks which I can't wear to wear and shoot, but this cold weather just doesn't let me. Therefore, today I have for you a colorful outfit, but the colors are some bold ones. Among my latest obsessions is navy blue and especially its combination with black or red, combinations which I find to be very pretty and chic. Actually, one of the advices the book "How to be Parisian Wherever You Are" gives us is that navy blue should always be combined with black and pink with red, à la Yves Saint Laurent.  
I started creating this outfit from my new lovely hat, which caught my attention almost the moment I saw it (the sales were also responsible for the decision :)) ), and because I wanted to include the red studded bucket bag as well, I came out with a blue-red-black outfit, which I like a lot and which can be worn for a shopping session with friends, for a walk or even at the office.
I also like the layering trend now more than ever so layering a shirt and a sweater was another point on my to-do-list for this outfit. Let me know what you think. Mucho love!

[RO] In sfarsit o noua tinuta pe blog, stiu stiuuu. Problema este ca am o multime de idei de tinute primivaratice pe care abia astept sa le pun in aplicare, dar vremea asta rece nu ma lasa nicicum. Am ales totusi un look colorat pentru astazi, dar in culori mai puternice. Bleumarinul se numara printre obsesiile mele curente, iar in special combinatia sa cu negru sau rosu mi se pare a fi una foarte frumoasa si chic. Unul dintre sfaturile din cartea "Cum sa fii o parizianca oriunde ai fi" este chiar faptul ca bleumarinul trebuie combinat mereu cu negru iar rozul cu rosu, à la Yves Saint Laurent.
Am inceput a crea aceasta tinuta de la noua si draga mea palarie, care mi-a atras atentia aproape din momentul in care am vazut-o (pretul redus a avut si el un cuvant de spus :)) ), iar pentru ca doream sa includ si gentuta rosie cu tinte, a iesit o combinatie de albastru-rosu-negru a tinutei. Mie imi place mult aceasta tinuta, mi se pare a fi una tare vesela, si poate fi purtata la o sesiune de cumparaturi cu prietenele, in timpul unei plimbari sau chiar la birou.  

Un alt aspect care imi place acum mai mult ca niciodata este suprapunerea mai multor haine, asa ca suprapunerea unei camasi si a unui pulover a fost un alt punct pe care am vrut sa-l bifez pentru aceasta tinuta. Astept cu drag parerile voastre. Va pup!
 










Sweater / Pulover - Mango
Shirt / Camasa - Primark
Jeans / Blugi - Mango
Hat / Palarie - H&M
Bag / Geanta - Mango
Boots / Botine - Zara 


P.S: You can use the codes in the image to get 40%, 45% or 50% off on SHEIN.COM (click here or on the picture below).
P.S: Puteti folosi codurile de mai jos pentru a beneficia de o reducere de 40%, 45% sau 50% pe site-ul SHEIN.COM (faceti click aici sau pe imaginea de mai jos).
 
http://www.shein.com/discount-list-best.html?aff_id=1653

19 comments:

  1. Great post!Can you follow my blog please?I will follow back:)http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Obsessed with your bag!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, I'm getting quite obsessed with them :D

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! It's so beautiful!x

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/tmi-tag.html
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/let-them-say-what-they-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog! :) I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red & blue mix!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh! I'm so inlove with his layering and the color!!!

    xx
    Karen
    http://officiallookbookstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts