Feb 20, 2015

longing for spring


It is Friday and it is sunny, what could be better than this?! I couldn't wait to show you a new outfit and even if my wifi connection is inexistent, I'm proud that I managed to write on the blog on a regular basis (2 times per week), just like the usual.

Sooo, as some of you were able to see on Instagram (@andyandra) or on Facebook, I wore this outfit last Sunday, when me & my hubby decided that after staying inside almost the whole weekend, it would be the good time to make a short trip and take some fresh air. The sun was shining so I automatically had the impression that there were at least 10 degrees outside and I could wear my new baby blue spring-ish coat. Well tough luck, there were only 3 degrees and even with a sweater and a cardigan underneath, at some point I felt really cold. Not to mention that my knees and feet were frozen, but hey...who has now photos of a spring-ish outfit? Yes, me. I told you I'm forcing it whenever I get the chance. (haha)

I wanted some all-white sneakers ever since last year and now I finally found them, plus they were on sale so yay to me! I love the combination between coats and sneakers because aside from the comfort it gives you, it also looks good and chic. All I have to do now is to wait for the temperatures to rise and be able to wear them more often.

Wishing you a great & sunny weekend!
Love, A.








 Coat // Primark
Sweater, Cardigan // Zara
Jeans // Mango
Sneakers // Bershka
Clutch // H&M
Scarf // Made by mom

21 comments:

  1. Perfect!!!! Paltonul e de vis! Imi place tare mult intreaga tinuta! Esti o frumoasa! Apropo, nu te-am mai ``vazut`` pe blog-ul meu!?! Te astept cu drag, cu noi postari exact pe gustul tau :) Kisses https://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend it looks like you already found Spring! Love your setting, your outfit is pretty and you have a beautiful smile always :)

    Enjoy your weather!! I'm still freezing over here sadly.
    xo
    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agnes :) I didn't find it 100% yet, but with baby steps, we're getting there :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit!! Love that scarf so gorgeous! Looks like it is gorgeous where you are it is snowing here still haha :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad the spring is coming soon :)

      Delete
  4. This look is so nice and fabulous :)

    I love the coat :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha lol I also posted a spring look on my blog lool. You look fantastic. perfect look. the colors are so joyful. its time for the winter to go away. Nobody wants him/her anymore

    nice weekend :-)

    New Look on the blog : ' FLEX ZONE '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is perfect! I love the scarf paired with that coat and jeans. <3 I love it!

    Have a nice day, Andy! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD LOOK!!!
    WWW.THEBLACKBEARD.IT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome outfit dear, love the casual and sporty style, the ripped jeans, and the amazing blue coat! :) Have a nice weekend!

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i'm glad you like it :) xox

      Delete
  10. wonderful coat !
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know ---> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I wait for you, kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts