Jan 16, 2015

sequin love


Hello darlings,

Winter holidays are long gone and so is NYE, but I wanted to make a special post to present you the outfit that I wore on the night of passage between years. I usually go for a dress on such an occasion, but this year I wanted something else. All sequined clothes have created a madness this winter and I fell in love with them myself so I wanted to wear something sparkly, pretty, yet not too fancy for this NYE and my first thought were the silver sequined pants/leggings from H&M, which I've been craving for quite a while.

As I am very lucky when I want something badly (sarcastically speaking), I couldn't find the silver ones in my size (they had only bigger sizes) so I tried the golden ones on and I kind of liked them. I knew from the beginning it will be more difficult to match them than the silver ones but my mom convinced me to give it a try. After finding the perfect oversized black blouse at Bershka, I was actually thrilled with the result and I am happy I obtained exactly what I was wishing for. The hat was not included. Hope you like it!

How would you wear these sequined pants?

Have a great weekend!
Kiss kiss,
A.









Pants, Bag, Boots // H&M
Blouse // Bershka
Accessories // Stradivarius 


P.S: SHEINSIDE is back with a great new PROMOTION: 

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Back by Popular Demand

By buying one item you get another one FREE 

This promotion is valid for the selected items: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

http://www.sheinside.com/Selected-Apparel-vc-643.html?aff_id=1653

36 comments:

  1. Wow...de vis!!! Totul arata superb, iar tu esti o frumoasa! Minunate poze! Te pup http://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, iti ador tinuta, e minunata! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Cristina, ma bucur ca iti place! :*:*

      Delete
  3. Sunt DIVINI pantalonii!!!!! <3 Cred ca n-as mai iesi din ei daca i-as avea, i-as purta la orice haha :)) Imi place tare mult felul in care ai ales sa ii porti! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh multumesc Ruxi :D da, merita sa mai incerc si eu sa creez niste outfituri cu ei, sunt un fel de IT item :D :*

      Delete
  4. the pants are absolutely stunning!♥ great look!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se pare ca am avut aproape aceeasi idee. Eu m-am dus croita sa ii iau pe astia aurii dar nu aveau marimea mea, doar marimi foarte mari si chiar si pe cei argintintii i-am luat putin mai mari ca n-am avut incontro dar am avut noroc ca erau super redusi:D

    Imi place foarte mult cum arata cu bluza neagra si cu perlele!

    Looking classy and lovely as usual! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))) eu am mers chitita sa-i iau pe cei argintii, si, desi redusi foarte tare, nu am gasit decat marimi mari. Era cat pe ce sa imi iau mai mari, dar m-a convins mami ca nu-mi stau nicicum asa ca i-am luat pe cei aurii. Funny story.

      Multumesc draga mea :*:*

      Delete
  6. Love your sequin pant ! So stunning !

    Kiss ! Yuyu

    http://www.yuyufashionbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunt foarte faini pantalonii! Si combinatia, cu totul, e super.
    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sequins trousers. They are so pretty

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Look, rocking pants and hat !! ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look on you! The pants are fantastic! And perfect manicure too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty dear! :)
    Love that pants!

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pants!

    http://bondieanchors.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andy love those accessories! So perfect for this look.
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ador tinuta, iar palaria te prinde de minuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D Seara faina:D

    http://dopebeautyblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great NYE outfit, I love all the details! <3 Especially your nails...I need to buy some black polish now O.O

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sequin pants!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow absolutely stunning look! you look so fabulous and chic :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful accessories, they go perfectly with the black and gold sequin combo. Very classy!

    House Of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  19. You wore these sequined pants very well! You look so classy! Great accessories and styling!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts